drank Earl Grey by Kusmi Tea

I’ve been drinking this every morning for the last week and I’m still not sure why it thinks it is an Earl Grey. It’s a peppery black tea with a bit of citrus, but it doesn’ t have the classic Earl Grey bergamot laden taste. Note to self: tomorrow morning try this against one or two other Earl Greys just to make sure you’re not losing your mind. Which is entirely possible, seeing as you bought a full size tin of this before tasting the sample. Which you would not have done had you actually TASTED the sample first. See, this is what I mean by having so much tea I just can’t keep track of it. Sigh.

Or another option, this could really not taste like an EG, but you could still be losing your mind. LOL just kidding! I’m the one losing my mind today. Bad day.

95-100 A once in a lifetime experience; the best there is

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again

60-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but likely won’t buy again

Below 60 Meh, so-so, iffy, or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California