drank Azteca Fire by Teavana

Buh-bye! I’m decupboarding you, you candy corn herbal doo dah you. You had little time to grow on me since it took so much of you to create taste in a cup that I went through you in a mere three (big) cupfuls, but that’s ok. I just don’t think it was in the cards for us. I’m sure there’s someone out there who can appreciate you, perhaps with a bit of peppermint. ;-)

But it ain’t me, babe.

Now. Am I too tired to try the ChocoNut tonight? I have to confess, chocolate green tea scares me a little.

95-100 A once in a lifetime experience; the best there is

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again

60-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but likely won’t buy again

Below 60 Meh, so-so, iffy, or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California