drank ChocoNut by Teavana

Having had a less than great experience with flavored green teas, and never having tried a chocolate green tea before, I was a little wary of this one. And I was pleasantly surprised. It’s pretty good.

The tea is pretty, with whole chamomile flowers in it, as well as nuts and little bits of chocolate, etc. adding texture and color to the green of the leaves. It smells nutty and chocolatey, sort of liquer-like.

The liquor is pale yellow, like many green tea liquors, but cloudy from the dissolution of various other ingredients. It has a chocolatey sweet smell.

The taste was surpising to me. I didn’t find the tea bitter. It wasn’t the main event, but it could have turned the experience into a bad one had it been an unimpressive or bitter green tea. Mostly, the flavor is a somewhat delicate, chocolatey, nutty, spicy combination that hit the spot after a really long day.

BTW, I am now the proud owner of a Bodybugg! I got it for my birthday and it is sooo cool. It’s giving me a much needed boost of motivation to lose those last 10 lbs I’ve been working on for a while now. Love it, love it, love it!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Happy Belated Birthday! :-)

Thank you!

Rabs

What a super-cool present! I’ve got about 7 lbs to go and they are ever-so-slooowly coming off. Like plateau…plateau…plateau…lose 1/10th of a pound…plateau…etc. :P

__Morgana__

Yeah, I know, it’s frustrating. And then I figure, I’m not losing the weight so why am I depriving myself. And then I gain a pound. Ugh.

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Happy Belated Birthday! :-)

Thank you!

Rabs

95-100 A once in a lifetime experience; the best there is

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again

60-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but likely won’t buy again

Below 60 Meh, so-so, iffy, or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California