drank Dragonwell by Adagio Teas

Finished up this sample tonight. I have to say that I enjoy this more when it’s not tasted on the heels of other teas. I had this with dinner tonight (nothing special, just a bunch of odds and ends thrown together) and it was really nice with Italian bread. That said, though I’m willing to try more Dragonwell, I’m not a convert quite yet.

There’s a chance I may be scarcer than usual for the next couple of weeks. First, vacation (the Magic Kingdom next week) and then getting No. 1 ready for his first day of first grade. I’m planning to pack some teas to take with me, probably mostly samples. So I probably won’t disappear completely, but I’ll have to sort of play it by ear as vacations with 2 little kids tend to be the very definition of hectic.

Jillian

I’ve heard a lot of people diss Adagio’s Dragonwell so I think they might just use inferior leaves. I actually have a nice one from a little local shop if you want me to send you some.

__Morgana__

That’s very kind of you but I think I have about 3 others here to try as it is. I do appreciate the thought, though.

Comments

Jillian

__Morgana__

95-100 A once in a lifetime experience; the best there is

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again

60-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but likely won’t buy again

Below 60 Meh, so-so, iffy, or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California