drank Tahitian Limeade by Teavana

Sorry I’m still rather scarce. I’m such a creature of habit and it doesn’t take long for me to break habits. Which is a pretty good thing, actually. As long as I go cold turkey I can pretty much kick anything whether I want to or not. This probably says more about my attention span than I ought to admit in public, but there you have it. I haven’t gotten back into the habit of logging onto Steepster, mostly because it is the first week of school and there’s a ton of additional paperwork, plus back to school night, etc., but also because it’s so hot here and I’ve been too busy to work on an iced tea method.

But I am working on reestablishing my habit. I need to, or I’ll have cartons of tea tins all over my office for the rest of my life.

In any case, though it’s a weird time of day for me to drink this, I noticed that there was just a smidgen left in the tin and I wanted to free up the tin for further use. So I’m having it in the morning and herewith, I am decupboarding. Good thing I had two cups of coffee this morning and a cup of Earl Grey (Tavalon, I’m almost ready to decupboard that one as well).

I just reread what I wrote about this the first time, and I don’t have much to add. I’m pretty sure that if I wanted a lime flavored tisane around, this would be it rather than the Numi Desert Lime, simply because this is mellower and doesn’t require extensive mental preparation to prepare for the tartness on the tongue with each sip, or taking the easy way out and adding sweetener. The apple sweetens it up just enough to avoid having to do either.

However, I don’t feel the need to keep a lime tisane around, at least for now. So it’s bye bye until I’m possessed by an uncontrollable need for something lime flavored. I am not holding my breath.

95-100 A once in a lifetime experience; the best there is

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again

60-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but likely won’t buy again

Below 60 Meh, so-so, iffy, or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California