drank Silver Needle by Adagio Teas

Backlogging from pre-vacation. I think. I can no longer find the sample tin of this and I have a vague recollection that I finished it up, but I had been trying to establish a pattern of saying both hello and goodbye to my sample tins in tasting notes so I could log whether I changed my opinion. Alas, I find no tasting note for the goodbye. It’s entirely possible I forgot to write one.

Maybe I dreamed it, but I think I steeped longer after reading Ricky’s comment the second time around and did find that this had more flavor, but it didn’t make a significant enough impression on me to bump the rating… and now, since my memory is so far removed it seems hardly fair to mess with the rating at all. Mostly I just wanted to record that I finished this for completeness’ sake.

Ricky

I think if I were to redrink Adagio tea most of my ratings would change.

Comments

Ricky

I think if I were to redrink Adagio tea most of my ratings would change.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California