My sister, Em, gave this to me for Christmas this year. She gave us each teas that were supposed to match us, and I have to be honest, I wasn’t sure what she was thinking on this one. When I smelled it, the vanilla overpowered everything, with a sweetness that reminded me of potpourri. But, I gave it a try.

The first cup was good, as were the next few, but the strong, sweet vanilla continued to overwhelm the rest of the flavors. Until this evening, when I finally caught a whiff of cinnamon. I love cinnamon tea, and with the sweet vanilla this has become one of my favorite flavored teas. I can imagine it would be good as a tea latte.

Em

I gave it to you because you are a hot hotty toddy :)

Comments

Em

I gave it to you because you are a hot hotty toddy :)

I’m a coffee drinker who appreciates tea, but until my sister got into it, I mainly drank a few flavored bagged teas (and of course, Southern sweet iced tea). I pull out the Throat Coat and Breathe Easy when I’m sick, but aside from that, teas have never been a daily part of my life. However, my sister has exposed me to a broader range of flavors, and to loose teas, so I’m now enjoying tea more often.

Richmond, VA