drank Mint Julep by DAVIDsTEA

I like this one. I find though that its different every time I have it. The first cup I had iced at davids was really sweet, and minty.. the second cup was more creamy and coconutty.. I like it.. but I am curious as to which is actually the way the blend is supposed to come out.

onelazysummer

I’m finding the same thing, actually! A bit of a tea chameleon. Sometimes the mint is REALLY pronounced and sometimes I barely pick up on it at all. I wonder if it’s the water temp or just depends how much mint leaf you get when you’re scooping it out of the bag. I kind of like that each new steep is a mystery :) This tea has been growing on me more and more.

Comments

onelazysummer

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada