drank Wild Strawberry by Adagio Teas

I opened the bag and it took me a minute to place that delicious, almost overpowering strawberry smell. Fruit snacks!!! Totally smells like fruit snacks and I’m digging it. Another pink liquor. I’m assuming it’s from the hibiscus. Are they just putting it in everything? Seems like all I looked at today had hibiscus in it. Anyway, it tastes like hot strawberry Kool-aid. With kind of a plastic-y taste? I dunno. I’ve been pretty disappointed with everything I’ve tried tonight. Maybe being sick has thrown everything off… Will try again later.

Boiling 8 min or more
Yvonne

Feel better! ♥ The smell of fruit snacks is so promising – sorry it was such a let down. :( Maybe another day will be better!

madametj

No, it has nothing to do with you being sick. You described exactly how it tastes.

Comments

Yvonne

madametj

Hi! I am a 23 year old Special Education major working two jobs, one that pays the bills and one (at a winery!) that funds my wine and tea obsessions. I’m a super huge nerd. My dad cut my teeth on comics, Star Wars and Studio Ghibli and my brother introduced me to indie music and Game of Thrones (books and show.) My husband took over from there with LotR and Firefly and we’ve since discovered Terra Nova, Star Trek: TNG, and pretty much everything good Netflix has to offer!
I’m still pretty new to tea, adding too much sugar, I’m sure. I just recently tried loose leaf at home for the first time. I was always rather intimidated by it and since trying it, I don’t know why. It’s really pretty simple! Being new, all I have is Teavana (a store opened up in a local mall) and only 2 types from there. I would really like to expand my tastes. I don’t like florality in my wine and I don’t care for it in my tea either. Pretty much any thing else is fair game. I’ve lurked here for a little while and I’m really excited to be a part of what seems to be a very open and welcoming community. Hoping to get to know you better! Cheers!

Southern Indiana