drank Decaf Mango by Adagio Teas

The dry leaf smells like mango, the liquor smells like maple syrup and the tea tastes like mango. What a strange tea this is. From the Caffeine Free TTB, back it goes to please the palates of my fellow box recipients.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
AlexaK.

Pretty astringent near the end of the cup, but I get that with a lot of Adagio’s blacks. Is it just me??

madametj

Having fun with the box, I see. :) I’m glad you had better luck with this one because I didn’t taste the mango at all.

Comments

AlexaK.

madametj

Hi! I am a 23 year old Special Education major working two jobs, one that pays the bills and one (at a winery!) that funds my wine and tea obsessions. I’m a super huge nerd. My dad cut my teeth on comics, Star Wars and Studio Ghibli and my brother introduced me to indie music and Game of Thrones (books and show.) My husband took over from there with LotR and Firefly and we’ve since discovered Terra Nova, Star Trek: TNG, and pretty much everything good Netflix has to offer!
I’m still pretty new to tea, adding too much sugar, I’m sure. I just recently tried loose leaf at home for the first time. I was always rather intimidated by it and since trying it, I don’t know why. It’s really pretty simple! Being new, all I have is Teavana (a store opened up in a local mall) and only 2 types from there. I would really like to expand my tastes. I don’t like florality in my wine and I don’t care for it in my tea either. Pretty much any thing else is fair game. I’ve lurked here for a little while and I’m really excited to be a part of what seems to be a very open and welcoming community. Hoping to get to know you better! Cheers!

Southern Indiana