drank Decaf Muscat by Lupicia

This is pretty freaking awesome! I’m totally digging this tea. I feel like I’ve already taken too much from the TTB but I’m not sure I can let this one go. I didn’t know what to expect but it certainly wasn’t this. Artificial grape flavoring literally makes me sick. When we moved out of my childhood home, my mother found all my stashes of the children’s grape Tylenol she had given me when I was sick that I simply wouldn’t take because I couldn’t stand the flavor. Now, I’m a big wine person and my husband is a sommelier so we know our way around some grapes. This tea doesn’t taste like artificial grape flavoring (disclaimer- I dunno if it is or not.) It tastes like actual grapes. And I am one happy girl. YUM!

Flavors: Grapes

Boiling 2 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
__Morgana__

Sounds delish!

Comments

__Morgana__

Sounds delish!

Hi! I am a 23 year old Special Education major working two jobs, one that pays the bills and one (at a winery!) that funds my wine and tea obsessions. I’m a super huge nerd. My dad cut my teeth on comics, Star Wars and Studio Ghibli and my brother introduced me to indie music and Game of Thrones (books and show.) My husband took over from there with LotR and Firefly and we’ve since discovered Terra Nova, Star Trek: TNG, and pretty much everything good Netflix has to offer!
I’m still pretty new to tea, adding too much sugar, I’m sure. I just recently tried loose leaf at home for the first time. I was always rather intimidated by it and since trying it, I don’t know why. It’s really pretty simple! Being new, all I have is Teavana (a store opened up in a local mall) and only 2 types from there. I would really like to expand my tastes. I don’t like florality in my wine and I don’t care for it in my tea either. Pretty much any thing else is fair game. I’ve lurked here for a little while and I’m really excited to be a part of what seems to be a very open and welcoming community. Hoping to get to know you better! Cheers!

Southern Indiana