drank Youthberry by Teavana

The dry scent of this is simply fantastic. I steeped the leaves for 4 minutes per the instructions on the bag (really, Teavana? 4 minutes for a white tea?) The first few sips tasted lovely….a subtle, clean base with bright, sweet, juicy notes of berry to round things out. Halfway through the cup I started detecting bitterness (I’m guessing from the amount of steeping time?) All in all, this isn’t a bad flavor, but I’m not especially drawn to it. (then again, I happen to have a thing for green or black teas anyways) I’ve tried this blended with the wild orange blossom from Teavana, and after having it straight, I think I prefer it blended.

I can’t use chopsticks. My favorite smells are lemongrass and fresh coffee. If I were to die of something fatal, it would probably be caffeine poisoning. Reading, photography, traveling, and cooking are just a few activities I enjoy. I am a native of Krasnoyarsk, but grew up in Alaska.

I enjoy most types of teas, but am partial to flavored black and green varieties specifically.