This is one of the more unusual smelling teas I’ve ever tried—the strawberry and rose notes are really strong, with the vanilla in the background. Taste-wise, it’s not quite as exotic… the strawberry stands out the most to me, with just a touch of vanilla and the rose is pretty much lost in the equation. I’m more than halfway through my box of this, and I’m still undecided about how much I like it. At first I definitely wasn’t impressed, but it’s kind of grown on me when I’m in the right mood for it. I think my nose fools my brain into thinking it’s an herbal blend (I don’t drink herbal teas), and so it’s hard for me to allow myself to like it.

Broomfield, Colorado