drank Caramel by Kusmi Tea

Bought this at Fox & Obel in Chicago on vacation. It was $12 for a box of 20 teabags, but I figured “what the heck” since I’d never tried this brand before. I need to give it another chance, but it certainly wasn’t worth $12, based on my first try. The teabags are muslin and look pretty fancy, but they’re not as full as UK teabags usually are. The caramel flavour was pretty weak, and the scent was pleasant but not amazing. Overall an okay cup of tea but definitely not anything to spend that much money on. I’ll see if the second try will change my mind (some point down the road)!