Backlogging this one… tried this for the first time last week with skim milk. I’m not sure if they use their own chai mix, but it was way spicier than the Tazo blend Starbucks uses. I definitely like it, although I was a bit surprised at first. I wish I’d had a chance to try it hot because that’s usually how I drink the Tazo chai and then I could truly compare the two. I think when I’m in the right mood I would prefer the spicier blend from Carabou—it was definitely a nice change!

Broomfield, Colorado