drank Darjeeling Champagne by Argo Tea

Bought this in Chicago as well (when I travel, the only things I end up buying are cds, jewelry and tea)… it cost twice as much as the other blends I bought at Argo, and I like it much better than the black currant. I over-steeped it a bit so I’ll have to give it another try before I form a final opinion, but I am still enjoying it. I had no idea what muscatel is (wine?) but I don’t really taste it here. I expect this blend will only improve in future tastings.