drank Tazo Chai Tea Latte by Tazo

I live for Fridays when I can have my weekly chai! I wish they’d invent a no-calorie version so I could have it every day. I tried this with the pumpkin spice flavour once and was not a fan but I’m curious about how some of the other flavours would work with it!

Cofftea

Order it w/ chai bags instead of concentrate then the only calories, fat, and sugar will be from the milk. And milk is healthy! Not to mention it’ll be MUCH better.

Cofftea

I put caramel brulee, mocha, caramel, and gingerbread in it. Try each one alone then mix and match:)

Alannah

Hmm, I never thought of just asking for bags instead of concentrate—does it still have the same amount of spiciness that way? Interesting, thanks!

Cofftea

@Alannah, yep. More so I think. I order 2 bags in a tall. I don’t bother w/ any other sizes because the ratios of flavor would be off. I also order mine sans water.

Alannah

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ll definitely try that next time I get one!

Comments

Cofftea

Alannah

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ll definitely try that next time I get one!

Broomfield, Colorado