drank Tazo Chai Tea Latte by Tazo

Okay, it’s been freezing here and I just wanted my usual Friday comfort drink so I wasn’t brave enough to try the teabag version of this instead of my usual concentrate version. It’s only noon, but this drink was definitely the highlight of my day!

Cofftea

The tea bag version woulda been the highlight of your whole weekend! Or at least I hope it would have been, it is for me:)

Alannah

There’s a chance I’ll have an oppourtunity to try your version this weekend!

Comments

Cofftea

Alannah

There’s a chance I’ll have an oppourtunity to try your version this weekend!

Broomfield, Colorado