drank Cambric by Walnut Cafe

I hesitated about adding this to the database since this is a concoction and not really a tea per se, but even if I’m the only one who uses this entry, I’ll use it enough to make it worthwhile!

I get this at a restaurant we eat at frequently… I’d never heard of it before. I get it without honey, so it’s basically just steamed milk and earl grey tea but it’s really lovely. They use Celestial Seasonings tea, but I don’t hold that against them.

Cofftea

I don’t see why you hesitated… from your discription, it definitely is tea.

Alannah

Because it’s a blended drink at a restaurant, and not a tea that you can go buy at a store. I just haven’t really seen too many cafe-made tea drinks listed here, but maybe I don’t pay close enough attention!

Cofftea

Eh, then no one could ever log tea when they go out to eat. All of Starbucks’ tea lattes are here. Just because you didn’t buy the raw leaves and steep it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t log it:)

Carolyn

Agreed!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Seconded! Okay, some days I just like commenting/posting.

Comments

Cofftea

I don’t see why you hesitated… from your discription, it definitely is tea.

Alannah

Carolyn

Agreed!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Seconded! Okay, some days I just like commenting/posting.

Broomfield, Colorado