A mini-tin of this tea was bought for me as a gift and I just didn’t enjoy it. The peach was okay, but the ginger wasn’t. I’m pretty sensitive when it comes to ginger, because I just don’t like it for the most part. I tried two bags and then left the rest in the tea cabinet at work.

TeaEqualsBliss

Ginger is a tough one sometimes. I have a hard time with ginger in teas too! I understand what you are saying totally…

silvermage2000

I have a problem with not like ginger to but,I barely steeped this and could drink it. Thanks for the review.

Alannah

Yeah, for some reason I was determined to try and like this, but I just couldn’t overcome my dislike for the strong ginger flavour! I should’ve tried barely steeping it, but it probably wouldn’t have worked out for me no matter what.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

silvermage2000