drank Earl Grey Special by TeaFrog

Got this as one of the free samples with my TeaFrog travel mug and was excited to try it! I can’t quite pinpoint the notes (I’m not always so good at distinguishing those), but I think I see orange peel in the blend along with lots of flower bits. The taste is quite unique—I don’t think I can compare it to anything else I’ve had. I wish I could be more specific, but I think I’ll have to try it again.

Overall, I quite like it and I’m glad it’s different than any other earl grey blend I’ve had. I am not totally sure I’d order it after I finish the sample, but maybe by the next time I brew it I’ll be able to decide. Definitely worth a try!

Alannah

Duh, I see now in the description that it’s lemon peel, not orange. Normally I am not a huge fan of lemon so I’m glad I still liked this!