drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

Received my 52Teas order over the weekend, and this one was first to try on my list. I made a pretty large mug of it, so I thought I would let it brew for a while. I think that was my first mistake… it was slightly bitter and the “cream” flavour gave off a weird aftertaste (I had the same thing happen with an earl grey cream tea I oversteeped once). Even without that, though, I wasn’t too impressed with the flavour. I will reserve judgement until I get to try it under better brewing circumstances, but my first cup was definitely disappointing!