Had this without the syrup today (so I guess it’s basically just earl grey tea & skim milk)… this is my chai alternative for Fridays when I feel like something less spicy. Unfortunately, I got stuck in traffic on my way to work and wasn’t able to remove the tea bag so it oversteeped by a good 10 minutes but I just added a lot of extra hot water and it turned out okay.

I really like the Tazo black teas, and steamed milk is so much better than just adding my own boring milk. Without the over-steeping, it woud’ve been perfect! I like it better with the syrup, but I can’t taste anything with this cold anyway so I didn’t want the extra calories.

Cofftea

Ordering it on Fridays cuz you don’t want anything spicy… Interesting drinking trend:)

Alannah

I only let myself go to Starbucks on Fridays, so it wasn’t so much just that it was Friday, just that I didn’t want anything spicy today since I’m sick. I probably didn’t explain that very well!

Cofftea

Haha no you didn’t- or I just didn’t understand. I thought you got a chai latte M-TH and this on Fridays lol.

Alannah

I wish I could afford a chai M-TH (both calorie- and money-wise)!

Rewards card:)

Comments

Cofftea

Alannah

I wish I could afford a chai M-TH (both calorie- and money-wise)!

Rewards card:)