I am curious to try earl grey cream (or creme) blends by other tea companies to see if they’re all this good… when brewed correctly, this is definitely one of my favourite teas! I seem to have better luck with the bagged version (I bought both loose and bagged… that’s how much I loved it after I tried it in a VT restaurant), probably because it’s portion-controlled. I tend to add too much on my own, and brew it for too long.

Two thumbs up today!

Bethany

They may very well be using a blend that other companies are using – I know that SpecialTeas’ Earl Grey de la Creme (my favorite) is identical to a few other tea companies’ (Pearl Tea comes to mind).

Comments

Bethany

Broomfield, Colorado