Tried this for the first time this morning. I was a little busy and didn’t give it the proper attention it deserved, so I won’t write too much about it in this post. I brewed a spoonful’s worth of leaves for just about 4-5 minutes and was worried about oversteeping, so I was surprised when it wasn’t very strong in flavour. I will definitely try more tea or a longer brewing time the next time I try this. It was very smooth and pleasant to drink but I was hoping for something a tad stronger. I’ll see how it goes next time!