drank Chocolate and Cream by TeaFrog

I got a sample of this with my Steepster Select order a while ago and kind of forgot about it. I am not a huge chocolate-lover, and I usually don’t want real chocolate bits in my tea, but it sounded fantastic. It also smells fantastic—all the teas I’ve stored near it in the cabinet took on a bit of the smell.

I didn’t see if the spoonful of tea I used to brew my cup today actually had any chocolate chips in it, but the taste of chocolate was (thankfully) quite subtle. I didn’t really get much of a “cream” flavour at all, but I drank this while I was working and didn’t have the time to sit and really analyze it so I might’ve just missed it.

I wasn’t blown away by this tea from the one cup I’ve had, but it was pleasant and I am anxious to try it again and get a better feel for it