drank Darjeeling Champagne by Argo Tea

I didn’t oversteep this time (although it did tend toward the bitter side after a 5 min. brewing time), but I’m just not impressed with this tea. Not all that much to say about flavour… I’m not an expert in darjeeling teas, but this seems pretty average. I still don’t detect any muscatel note or anything else to distinguish this “champagne” blend from a regular darjeeling. Kind of mediocre, but I’ll probably finish what I’ve got of it (unless I get bored with it… we’ll see!).