drank Iced Chai Tea Latte by Tazo

Was out and about at lunch and hadn’t had my daily tea yet, so I let myself have one of these today. Nice change from my daily hot tea, but I still think I prefer the hot version of this overall (it does seem spicier, even though I know they use the same concentrate for both drinks). Maybe I’m just wishing for slightly warmer weather. Either way, I really enjoyed it!

Cofftea

I always get mine blended. Against the laws of physics it actually seems more watery w/ the large chunks of ice. I just wish I could figure out a way for them to use bags instead of the concentrate for the iced version.

Alannah

I am usually careful not to let it sit too long so the ice melts when I have the iced version. It only tastes watery to me if I take a long time to drink the whole thing!

Cofftea

I would have to chug it to not notice a difference. And I consider chugging something I enjoy a waste.:(

Comments

Cofftea

Alannah