drank Stomach Ease by Yogi Tea

Recovering from some kind of 24-hour stomach bug today and couldn’t find my normal go-to stomach tea (Tension Tamer from Celestial Seasonings). This is my first time drinking Yogi Tea and it’s not bad. I’m definitely not fan of licorice, so I was a little worried about this blend, but it’s okay. I am not really noticing that it’s helping my stomach yet but I’m sure it won’t hurt! Probably not anything I would drink if I weren’t feeling so crappy, though.

Yeah, it definitely didn’t make my stomach feel better. Maybe it works better for tension rather than stomach bug recovery.

Broomfield, Colorado