Nothing much to say about this one… it tasted especially blah today for some reason. Only a couple of bags left, and I’m not sad about that!

Marie

I custom blend my straight earl grey black loose leaf with my raspberry ceylon black loose leaf – and the flavor is through the roof! Not sure if you want to go to the effort. Just wanted to offer my personal experience. :)

Alannah

What brands do you use? I would definitely love to try a blend I could actually taste the raspberry in at some point!

Marie

I use The Metropolitan Tea Company. It’s a wholesaler, and a lot of retailers repackage their tea and name it something different, or keep the same name. I order all of my Met tea (which is sold as Met company tea) through a wonderful, dependable online retailer: www.jollygoodtea.com She’s based in Washington I believe, and she often throws in complementary samples with your order! She’s very professional, and completed and shipped my orders promptly every time.

Marie

You can also check out my steepster cupboard for the raspberry ceylon tea for a quick peek about it. Her prices for flavored ceylon hover between $10 – 12 for 8 oz!! Definitely the best deal I’ve found so far. :)

Alannah

Cool, thanks a lot for the info!

Comments

Marie

Alannah

Cool, thanks a lot for the info!

Broomfield, Colorado