drank Holiday Tea by Harney & Sons

Something in this blend is a bit too strong for me and makes it kind of unbalanced. One of the spices, but it’s not cinnamon or clove. Maybe it’s the citrusy tang? I’m not totally sure. Anyway, I want to love this but I don’t because there’s a bit too much of whatever-it-is for me. It’s certainly different from other holiday blends I’ve tried because of that, and I can appreciate that at least. It’s not awful but it’s not a blend I crave or reach for frequently.