My sister got this for me years ago (when she lived in Hawaii). It came in a pack with two other tropical teas, and I keep forgetting to drink them. The reason for that would be that they’re pretty forgettable. Unfortunately, this “pineapple” blend isn’t fruity at all. At most, I get a slightly woody note out of this tea, and otherwise it’s just a slightly funky-tasting black tea. I’m sure it doesn’t help that I’ve had it for so long, but I remember being terribly disappointed after first trying it as well.