drank Black Iced Tea by Tazo

Yep, it’s a big tea day today (I really need the caffeine). I know people have complained about the black Tazo blend before, but I really like it… it’s different than the usual Lipton or Bigelow that most places serve, and I appreciate the fact that there are never any floaty tea leaves at the bottom when I get this kind!

I always get mine unsweetened (I’m so not a fan of sweet teas, unless we’re talking chai), and it’s always perfect (and calorie-free). Big fan!

Cofftea

Yay for unsweetened tea! My only exceptions- during the holiday the ginger they used to have was really good w/ gingersnap syrup and my chai I usually flavor w/ chocolate and caramel syrups. But I don’t put those on the same level as white sugar, raw sugar, or classic syrups cuz I use them because they flavor the chai- they just happen to sweeten them as well… Although mocha and caramel also give a lot of depth and richness.

Alannah

I’m not much into syrups of flavours so I’m usually just a straight-up plain black tea kind of girl when it comes to Starbucks (unless we’re talking about chai)! The only three drinks I get there are the “London Fog” without syrup (I guess just an earl grey latte when it comes down to it), chai and iced tea!

Comments

Cofftea

Alannah