I’m getting toward the end of my current stash of this blend, and I’ve still got a fair amount left but I think I’ll miss this one when it’s all gone! I’ve been keeping an eye out in local stores to see if I could buy more if I wanted to, and I haven’t seen it anywhere. I think I bought it right after the holidays, and I got the last box and have never seen it since. Ah well, even if I never get more, it has been one of the only CS teas I’ve cared for and it’s one of the more unusual “big name brand” blends I’ve ever tried, so I’m glad I had the chance to enjoy it!

mpierce87

I wonder if it is one of their seasonal collection teas. I missed out on picking up several of those last year (Sugar Cookie and the like) and now I have to wait until the holidays again. I hope you find your tea again this year!

Alannah

I’m not sure if it’s seasonal or not—maybe just a limited release? I live in Colorado so I see those holiday teas in stores for a good few months after the new year… I should start buying extras for people like you who want them partway through the year! I used to drink a lot of Nutcracker Sweet, but they seem to have changed the blend a bit and it isn’t as good any more. I also occasionally enjoy the Candy Cane Lane blend from time to time.

mpierce87

Yeah, I was so bummed about the seasonal ones this year. I was just getting into tea and I saw them at the store but didn’t go for it. By the next time I went to the store I had read lots of great things concerning them and was determined to pick some up…but alas, I was not successful. I am definitely stocking up this year though!

Comments

mpierce87

Alannah