drank Tazo Chai Tea Latte by Tazo

Finally tried this with no water added, and sadly I wasn’t impressed. The flavour didn’t seem to be any stronger and there were virtually no spices to speak of. I think I’ll go back to ordering it the “usual” way next time, with water, since it probably has more calories without and didn’t taste any better.

Cofftea

Really?! Wow. The concentrate always decides to be a selfish jerk when I have it- even when I add mocha, caramel, and vanilla syrups. The bagged version is so much better. You should try it next week:)

Comments

Cofftea

Broomfield, Colorado