drank Chocolate and Cream by TeaFrog

I chose a sample of this when I placed an order with TeaFrog, and to be honest it’s a little out of my normal “comfort zone”. I thought I’d try something different than my usual types of tea, and that said I’m not a big chocolate fan at all. I didn’t think the chocolate flavour was overwhelming, by any means, but overall with the cocoa bits and chocolate chips, it was perhaps a bit much for me. The chocolate notes worked well with the black tea blend, and even though I probably over-steeped it a bit, it wasn’t bitter and still had a nice flavour. I have maybe another 2 cups left in my sample and I’ll definitely try it again/use it up but it isn’t something I would order more of.