Sampled this today, thanks to the traveling tea box! I realized as I was brewing it that I had no idea how long to steep it so I quickly got online and saw all of the 2 & 3 minute brewing times in the reviews. I was already at 4 minutes at that point, so I was worried I had oversteeped by a landslide, but honestly I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out. The tea is a beautiful golden yellow colour, with a sugary, slightly caramel scent (that reminds me of the Creme Caramel blend by The Tea Spot). The taste is sweet with a vegetal aftertaste, but honestly I don’t get a blatant caramel flavour from it… it’s much more subtle. Overall, very pleasant and light. This would make a great afternoon or dessert tea in my opinion. I might just put this on my shopping list for future purchase (once I pare down my collection a little bit… I have way too much tea at this point)!