I forgot to review this as I was drinking it today (and I guess I didn’t review it the last time I drank it either), so I can’t go too in-depth, but there isn’t really much coconut flavour in this. It also says it’s an herbal tea but it contains black tea so I think their definition of herbal is a little funky.

I enjoy this tea just because it’s different, but I’m not sure I’ll be too sad when I use it all up. I stuck some in the Traveling Tea Box, so I’m anxious to hear what other people think!