drank Kava Stress Relief by Yogi Tea

My sister sent this to me (because wow, do I need some stress relief right now), and I wasn’t sure what to expect. When I read the ingredients I was pretty leery, because I really don’t like licorice or ginger, but the carob pod saved it for me. I was pleasantly surprised that it was tolerable, and maybe even okay. I sure wouldn’t drink this for the taste, and I didn’t notice any particular effect that it had on my mood/stomach ache, but I’ll try it again for sure.