Okay, I’m drinking this as I write about it so I can hopefully do a better job this time. I don’t get any coconut OR macadamia flavour from this, and no sweetness at all. There’s a definite taste to it, but I guess I can’t recognize what that is, so I can’t put a name on it. I brewed this pretty strong this go ‘round and it didn’t get bitter, but it made that taste even “louder” so to speak. I guess one word to describe this tea is weird. I can’t really describe it and I don’t really love it, but it’s different.