Even though I don’t necessarily think this is the greatest tea in general, every time I drink it I appreciate the uniqueness of it. It’s just really nice to have something so different once in a while. I steeped it for a long time today and there was no bitterness or weird strong notes… just decent fruity black tea with a background of rose and tiniest hint of vanilla.

Jaime

May I ask where you found this tea at? I’ve been looking everywhere for it, and can’t find it anywhere near me.

Alannah

I got it at the very end of last year so I’m not sure if it’s seasonal or not (the box design has a kind of “gift box” design on it too), but I got it at a market called Sprouts here in Colorado. I don’t know if Sprouts is a big chain but it’s kind of like a much smaller Whole Foods/Sunflower Market type place.

Jaime

I’ve never heard of Sprouts, but will google and see if one’s anywhere near me. I’ll keep looking for it; I may have to cave and make an online order.

Jaime

Oh, and thanks for the info!

Alannah

I hope you can find it… I will be looking for another box myself in another month or two, and if I see it here I can easily pick one up for you! Let me know if you have any luck!

Jaime

Thank you so much!! That’s so great of you.

Alannah

I went and looked today, and they didn’t have any… I will start looking more frequently toward the holidays though! No problem, I am curious if it will reappear too!

Jaime

I was just going to purchase from CS’s website…it’s been discontinued.

Comments

Jaime

Jaime

Oh, and thanks for the info!

Jaime

Thank you so much!! That’s so great of you.

Jaime

I was just going to purchase from CS’s website…it’s been discontinued.

Broomfield, Colorado