This is my go-to upset stomach tea and wow do I have an upset stomach today. Unfortunately it wasn’t as effective as it usually is, but it did help a bit. I can’t say that I would ever drink this tea for the taste, and it didn’t help that I over-steeped it so it was extra strong today but I kind of had to force myself to drink it. Usually it’s much easier on the taste buds.

amylynn hunt

I used to drink Grandma’s Tummy Mint and then couldn’t find it any more. I have terrible digestive issues, spend a lot of time in a lot of pain. Tension Tamer saves me on many of those days. I brew it with a bag of just straight chamomile (or Sleepy Time or Sweet Dreams, whatever someone remembered to buy ;→) and it helps a lot. I don’t know why. It’s good for really stressy days too. Good stuff & tastes good too!

Comments

amylynn hunt

Broomfield, Colorado