drank Bhakti Chai by Bhakti Chai

Had this for the millionth time the other day and had to write about it on here! I absolutely love this blend. It’s much spicier than the usual (Tazo, Oregon Chai) blends that places like Starbucks use. It’s just too bad it’s only served locally (Boulder, Colorado area) as far as I know. They also make an ice cream which is AMAZING (very heavy on the ginger, which normally I’m not a huge fan of, but it works in the ice cream). The concentrate is sold in local Whole Foods here, but it’s about $12 and comes in an enormous jar which there’s no way I would ever use up, so I’ve only had it in restaurants!