drank Himalayan Black by ineeka

The CFO gave me her box of this today, since I guess she bought it for the pretty packaging and then realized she would probably not manage to drink it before it went stale. Everyone at work knows how much I love tea, so that finally paid off!

At first taste, I wasn’t overly impressed (especially with such fancy packaging—I really expected to be blown away), but this is a really solid black tea blend. Partway through the cup I realized that it was actually pretty good. I don’t know that I’d buy it again (I’m assuming it was pretty expensive), but I will definitely enjoy the rest of the box!

Stephanie

Yay for free (expensive) tea! :)

Alannah