Kind of re-discovered this while unpacking the rest of my tea collection over the weekend, and brought it to leave at work so I could finish the rest of it off. I went through a phase of loving this blend, and it seems I’ve outgrown it or fallen out of love with it because it just doesn’t hold the same charm now! It’s okay, but honestly not much better than mediocre. Very smooth and almond-y but otherwise not very notable. I tend to brew it for a while to make it as strong as possible.

JacquelineM

I know that feeling well!

Alannah

I’ve found that to be the case with nearly all the Republic of Teas I’ve tried, sadly. At first I really love them and then by the end of the tin, or the 2nd tin, I just want to give the rest away! I don’t know what it is.

Stephanie

RoT burnout!

Comments

JacquelineM

I know that feeling well!

Alannah