drank Spiced Pear by Remedy Tea

Hmm, very unimpressed with this today. Brewed for what I thought was too long (although looking at my past notes, I see that I brewed it for 5 min. previously and it turned out okay), and did not enjoy the taste. The ginger was amped like crazy and the pear note almost tasted bitter. It was kind of a mess, to be honest. I only made it through 1/2 of the cup and gave up. I have to echo my previous review and say this is my least favourite Remedy Tea Bar blend out of everything I ordered. I’ll try it again before I adjust the rating, but it seems too high after this round!