drank Toasted Coconut by Remedy Tea

It’s funny that I don’t drink more of the teas I really enjoy… I think I’m usually more of the mindset of “oh, I have to use this mediocre tea up” so I focus more on those than the best ones in my cupboard. Go figure—my mind works in mysterious ways. Anyway, I brought this one into work today and am thoroughly enjoying it! I almost taste a “rum” note because the way the coconut blends with the black tea creates it almost as an aftertaste. There are plenty of thin but long coconut flakes in this blend, so the coconut taste is definitely prominent (and it smells incredible). I’m a fan of just about anything coconut, but this is also just really great tea in my opinion. :)