Backlogging from last week… this was on sale and sounded different, so I thought I’d try it. I’m not a mango fan at all so I this blend could’ve gone either way but I was pleasantly surprised. I didn’t love it but it wasn’t disappointing either. I didn’t get much coconut out of it but the mango note was actually kind of nice. Normally Stash teas don’t do much for me so this is one of the best blends of theirs I’ve tried. Next time I drink this, I’ll review AS I’m drinking so it’s a little more coherent but for now I’ll just say that I wasn’t sorry I bought this!