I read some reviews for this before I bought it (it was on sale, and I figured what the heck), so I wasn’t too surprised when I tried this blend. As someone else stated, I don’t understand exactly why this is considered a holiday blend because there’s honestly nothing special or remotely holiday-ish about it. No fancy flavours or notes, just a kind of average breakfast-y black tea blend. I like it enough for what it is, but I don’t think I would bother repurchasing. I’ve left it at my desk at work (where I drink most of the black blends that don’t require much notice… I just need the caffeine!) to finish up the box.