drank Black Satin by Remedy Teas

It’s taken me quite a while to get through this. While it’s a nice blend, it’s not the kind of tea that I think about drinking even when I’m not drinking it, or ever get a “craving” for. When I do drink it, it’s been so long that I enjoy it, but I always feel like I want to LOVE it and I can’t do more than just like it. I do (someday, when I have less tea stashed away to use up) want to order some different blends from Remedy Teas, because this is still an interesting blend and I’m very curious to see what some of their other teas are like!